- Choose by Brand
- Dymo Label Printers
- Dymo LabelWriter Printers
- Labelwriter Labels
- RhinoPRO Tape
- LetraTAG Tape
- D1 Tape
- Embossing Tape
- Spares & Accessories
- Dymo Postal Scales
- Brother P-Touch
- P-Touch Label Printers
- QL Label Printers
- Garden Labelling
- TZ Tape
- DK Labels
- M Tape
- HG Tape
- Stamp Tape
- TC Tape
- TX Tape
- TD Labels
- Spares & Accessories
- Brady BBP85
- BMP51 / BMP53
- BMP71 Printers
- BMP71 Labels
- ELAT Labels
- Handimark Ribbons
- HandiMark Tape
- IP Series
- Lockout Tagout
- Brady Software
- ToughStripe Floor Marking
- CLP Pipe Markers
- Euro Style Pipe Markers
- Snap-On Pipe Markers
- Directional Arrow Tape
- Linerless Pipe Markers
- Marine Pipe Markers
- Pipe Banding Tapes
- Symbols on Rolls
- Casio Label Printers
- Casio Label Printer Tape
- Casio Ribbon
- Kroy Label Printers
- 180/182 Tape
- 240 Tape
- 3100, 4100, 5100 Tape
- 3100, 4100, 5100 Heatshrink Tube
- Kroy Heatshrink Spools
- Kroy Self-Lam Cable Markers
- White Direct Themal Labels (No Ribbon Needed)
- White Themal Transfer Labels (Ribbon Required)
- Labelstation Label Printers
- Continuous Vinyl Rolls
- Heat Shrink Tubing
- Horticultural Labels
- Labels On Rolls
- White Paper Direct Themal Labels (No Ribbon Needed)
- White Paper Thermal Transfer Labels (Ribbon Required)
- Tamper Evident Labels
- VOID Security Labels
- Gloss White Polyester Labels
- Matt Silver Polyester Labels
- Jewellery Labels
- Gloss White Vinyl Labels
- Non-Adhesive Tags
- PAT Test Labels
- LabelStation Print Ribbon
- Self-Laminating Markers
- PAT Test Labels
- RhinoPRO Printers
- RhinoPRO Labels
- Label Printers
- Zebra Labels
- Special Offers & Deals
- Brother Cashback
- Product Of The Week
- Brady Bundles
- Free iPod Nano
- Clearance Bargains
- Heath & Safety
- Cable & Wire Marking
- Labelling Software
- Total Items: 0
- Your basket is emptyAdd an item by clicking Add next to the product of your choice
LabelStation Pro 200
- Windows Compatible
- 1 x LabelStation Pro200 Printer (USB & Parallel)
- 1 x Mains power supply1 x Label design & print software
- 1 x USB cable 1 x Set ribbon spindles / label roll spindles.
- Compact size
- Crisp 200dpi print resolution
- Simple to use label design software
- Barcoding and sequential numbering as standard
- Easy to load with labels and print ribbon
- 127mm per second max print speed
- Easy to install, plug and play USB
- Accepts a wide range of media including labels, tags, heatshrink tubingLow cost supplies
- 2MB Flash Memory & 8MB DRAM Memory
The LabelStation system is an 'out of the box' solution to your labelling, sign and identification problems!
Supplied as a complete package, the LabelStation system includes an easy to use design and print software package that gives you the ability to design labels which can include barcodes, text, sequential numbering, graphics and logos.
The LabelStation Pro family of printers is probably the most versatile range on the market. Their ability to print onto a wide range of materials such as labels, non-adhesive tags or heat shrink-tubing makes this range a low cost and effective way of printing in house, on demand as and when required.
- LabelStation Pro 200 4 (1 review)
LabelStation Pro 200
Versatility On Tap
Mike Abbott (staff)
The most impressive aspect of the models Pro 200 and Pro 300 printer is their versatility. They will do most regular printing jobs straight out of the box, but if you take the trouble to understand their anatomy, such as the purpose of the two optical sensors, you’ll find yourself in possession of a printer which can be coaxed into doing just about any print job. The kind of printing skills that will impress your colleagues can be acquired in a matter of minutes with the help of the accompanying CD. As for which model of LabelStation you need, roughly speaking it goes like this: To label roadside power poles the Pro 200 would most certainly suffice (probably printing on vinyl using industrial ribbon), whereas to produce a part number sticker for a microchip would require the extra resolution of the Pro 300, especially if a company logo or graphic is involved.11th Jan, 2011
The Pro 200 works handsomely for most regular jobs, however. Unlike cartridge printers which are foolproof but inflexible and tend to use more expensive consumables, just one Pro 200 or Pro300 printer can equate to several dedicated machines and will often come to the rescue when an unexpected new printing requirement arises. Like all machines these printers do have their limits but they are very forgiving when pushed beyond them, tending to perform less well rather than simply failing to cooperate once the line is crossed. A typical example of this is the maximum label thickness of 0.19mm, which I have often exceeded without repercussions.
On the subject of limitations, it should be noted that whilst these printers reproduce solid lines very well they do not excel at half-tones (shades of grey). In other words, to guarantee good results when printing a picture file you have to make sure that the graphic it contains consists only of solid black-and-white areas with, at best, cross-hatching to approximate half-tones. The LabelDirect labelling software supplied with the printer is an excellent choice for the ordinary user as it is not over-complicated by the inclusion of features which interest largely only developers.
Share your thoughts with other customers… write your own review
- Which size print ribbon does does the Labelsation Pro 200 take? How many stick-in or loop -lock labels can one roll of ribbon print?
- Would I need the guillotine version to print loop-lock and stick-in horticultural labels or are the labels perforated?
- Is it possible to print on both sides of the lock tie labels as I usually print customers name and address on reverse of labels and plant description on front. Thank you.
It is possible to print both side both sides of the lock tie labels. However you would need to print one side first, rewind the labels and then print the second side. If you would like to discuss this in a bit more detail please call sales on 01202 683212 and we will be pleased to help.
- Will the printer be able to print push in plant labels and labels for bottles? I want a versatile printer that can do both I also have a mac is the software compatable? I can get the mac to run windows operating system. Or am I tempting fate and just. Buy a cheap windows operating laptop?
The Labelstation Pro range of printers are nice and versitile, being able to print onto horticultural labels such as stickins, loop locks and waterproof vinyl labels. The Labelstation will also produce direct thermal or thermal transfer paper labels for cheap mail / distribution runs as well as heat shrink tubing and polyester labels for cable marking and panel labelling.
If an information pack and samples are required please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can the Labelstation Pro 200 have updated software so that it can be used with more modern Windows machines as the computer we have is running older software and is very slow. Best Regards, Carla Warnes
Yes, the Pro200 will run with all versions of Windows including Windows 7. Please call tech support on 01202 683212 and they will be pleased to help.
- We want to print labels that have a black background with white print (or preferably silver print). Can the LabelStation print these?
You can print onto black vinyls using the super white resin ribbon if using the Labelstation printer
- Can this printer cut the label into a circular shape?
The Labelstation printer comes with an option to have a guillotine cutter added, this cutter cuts in only a straight line from left to right.
- Can this printer print coloured pictures on the labels? Thank you
The LabelStation range of printers print single colours onto the labels. There is a range of coloured print ribbons available. Standard stocked colours are black, red, blue, green & white. Other colours are available as specials.
- I am using a Pro200 printer with narrow heat-shrink tube and I cannot centre the tubing because the label guides donít come close enough together. How can I remedy this?
We supply an adaptor for the label guides. Please call sales on 01202 68312 and they will be able to supply this to you.
- Will this printer also print standard address labels as well as plant labels?
Yes the Labelstation will print both thermally and direct thermally onto most materials including paper, so is perfect for address labelling
- Can you design the labels or have a list in the computer and just connect the printer to print a whole series of labels?
Labels are designed on the PC using the design and print software included with the LabelStation printers. The software is easy to use, you can create labels with text, numbers, logos, graphics, barcodes, sequential numbers. With the professional version of the software you have the ability to link fields on a label design to an external database.
Each label design or template can be saved and reprinted, modified or edited as required. There is no limit to how many labels you can create.