99-045A048-02LF - TSC TA310 LCD Desktop Barcode Printer
An economic solution to handle your most demanding label printing applications.
- Delivery: Free (UK Standard)
The TSC TA310 is an inexpensive thermal transfer desktop printer that is capable of handling the most demanding label printing applications. An economic solution to its more expensive competition which looks and performs better!
The sleek TA310 series features two durable gear-driven motors capable of handling large capacity 300 meter ribbons and easily handle up to 8.4” OD rolls of labels that are designed for high cost industrial printers. The print mechanism and ribbon handler of the TA210 series is a modular design which can easily be removed from the printer for use in kiosk or print and apply applications.
TSC has been making desktop thermal transfer printers that are built to last for over 15 years and the TA310 is no different. The units are virtually trouble free and feature a standard 2 year warranty. The TA310 series printers are ideal for printing a wide variety of labels ranging from shipping labels to product identification labels: healthcare labels: inventory control labels: jewellery tags: general purpose labels and much more.
Whats in the box:
- 1 x TSC TA310 thermal transfer label printer
- Software and Windows drivers
- 200 MHz 32-bit RISC processor with 8 MB SDRAM: 4MB FLASH memory
- Internally Scalable True Type fonts
- TSPL-EZ ™ firmware emulates TPLE and TPLZ languages out of the box
- Dual-motor gear driven design
- 300 meter ribbon supply on a 1” core (coated side out)
- 5 inch OD internal media supply
- USB: Parallel: Network and Ethernet
- 300 dpi