Monthly Archives: January 2015
The Brother GL-200VP is the perfect hand-held label printer for your garden or nursery. It is also perfect for use around the home or office. The GL-200VP (Value Pack) includes everything you need to get started and keep you organised.
- Included is a hard carry case. This houses the printer, has a section to store the optional batteries (not included) when the printer is not in use, a section to hold a few of your favourite TZe tapes and lastly a section to store the mains power adaptor.
- The value pack includes an AD24ESUK mains power adaptor so you don't need to use AA batteries with the printer.
- 12mm black on white starter 4 meter tape. Full 8 meter rep
We've launched a range of the the most popular SATO price guns and consumables to match.
To insert the labels
- Holding the price gun upright by the handle pull the black roll holder up and towards you to open it.
- Turn the printer upside down and with one hand pull both the black tabs on either side towards you to release the underside.
- Fully open both the top and bottom parts of the printer. You should be able to see through the center of it.
- Make sure the labels are rolling off the bottom of the roll from the side closest to you.
- It can help to put a slight fold down the length of about 10cm of the start to keep it straight.
- Insert the labels from the top of the printer