Monthly Archives: June 2017
What's in the box:
- Label Printer
- User manual
- Rechargeable battery
- 19mm x 5.5m black on white vinyl tape
- Power adaptor
- Click “View” menu to see the options.
- Two views are available: “Template Design” & “Data Entry Form”
- To begin with “Data Entry Form” is empty.
- So we return to “Template Design” view.
- Double-click the border of the first text box (or barcode).
- Change “Sample Text” to new default text.
- See that the “Data Type” tab is set to text.
- Click the “Transforms” tab.
- Click the “Data Entry Control” wizard button.
- Click “Create”, choose “Text Input Box”, add prompt text for the user, click