Monthly Archives: April 2018
Our LabelStation printers ship with the latest available version of BarTender Ultralite, which is registered to the printer and can be installed on all computers needed for your requirement. This is perfect for our networked LabelStation printers.
Here’s a quick run down of the features BarTender Ultralite label design software:
- Intuitive and Familiar Layout
- Huge Font Selection
- Advanced Text and Barcode Properties
- Advanced Serialisation Options
- Industrial Symbols and Shapes Selection
- Insert your own logos, symbols and pictures
- Advanced Data Entry Design
- Quick Access to Printer Settings
Huge Font Selection
The font you use not only helps get the message across, it can be used to incorporate your brand’s uniqueness and match your
If you are experiencing issues with the DYMO XTL 300 machine not recognizing tapes, it may be that your machine needs a firmware update.
The first thing that DYMO recommend when your XTL 300 machine doesn't recognize the tape cartridges is to update the firmware. Below you is a step by step guide on how to do it from DYMO:
Update the XTL 300 firmware through DYMO ID:
1. Connect the printer to your computer.
A message screen should appear stating that a software update is available.
2. Follow the instructions in the update screen to update the software.
If the software update screen does not appear after connecting the label maker:
1. From the DYMO ID menu, select About > Label makers and select your label maker.
2. Select Update
LabelDirect for Windows is available on a 30 day FREE trial directly from the LabelDirect website here
It is compatible with Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 8 & 7 and can be used with TSC, Toshiba, Zebra, Datamax and SATO label printers.
Once you have purchased the software, you can then enter the serial number supplied on your invoice to activate at any time before or after the trial period ends.