As you are probably all aware, we have launched a new website.
If you are having problems logging in to the Labelzone site with your old password you will need to request a new one.
This is because we were not able to transfer your secure password from the old site to the new site.
All you need to do is request a new password. Simply use the password reset link and an email will then be sent to you with a password reset link.
Existing Customers: For customers who had accounts on the old site, we have transferred customer accounts over to the new site.
For security reasons, we do not have access to your passwords, so cannot transfer them over to the new website. Therefore on your first to ou
Our LabelStation printers ship with the latest available version of BarTender Ultralite, which is registered to the printer and can be installed on all computers needed for your requirement. This is perfect for our networked LabelStation printers.
Here’s a quick run down of the features BarTender Ultralite label design software:
- Intuitive and Familiar Layout
- Huge Font Selection
- Advanced Text and Barcode Properties
- Advanced Serialisation Options
- Industrial Symbols and Shapes Selection
- Insert your own logos, symbols and pictures
- Advanced Data Entry Design
- Quick Access to Printer Settings
Huge Font Selection
The font you use not only helps get the message across, it can be used to incorporate your brand’s uniqueness and match your
LabelDirect for Windows is available on a 30 day FREE trial directly from the LabelDirect website here
It is compatible with Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 8 & 7 and can be used with TSC, Toshiba, Zebra, Datamax and SATO label printers.
Once you have purchased the software, you can then enter the serial number supplied on your invoice to activate at any time before or after the trial period ends.
15 Mar! Please note: LabelDirect and LabelView support has ended. LabelView is not compatible with the following operating systems: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10.
Printer driver & associated problems Question Answer Explanation Back to the table of contents How can I stop the “Found New Hardware” wizard activating even though the correct
Upon downloading any of our software, such as our LabelStation Helper or our LabelStation drivers, you might encounter a blockade of warning messages. Do not worry: this is your computer being overly cautious. Continue reading to find out more.
When downloading our installation files, your web browser might give the following message, or at least something similar.
This is normal. It's essentially saying that the file isn't recognized as being a frequently downloaded file . Naturally it is warning you of possible danger that might be ahead. Fortunately, with our software, there is nothing nasty attached to it.
The next window is a new one for users who have only recently started using Windows 10. It is the first of up to two full screen messages. Just in case the previous message didn't ring any alarm bells, this
b>Please note: all software is for Microsoft Windows operating systems only and is confirmed to work on Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10. This excludes phones, tablet computers and Windows running in a virtual machine (e.g. Boot Camp).
The Labelstation Helper is specifically made on your feedback. It's full of all the helpful templates and videos you'll find online but made available instantly offline (so no buffering). It also contains all the user manuals, diagnostics tools and the remote support client from our knowledgeable support team.
Inserting Symbols into BarTender
- Click the “A” icon to open the drop-list.
- Select “Symbol Font Characters”.
- Click the “Font” drop-list and choose a gallery.
- Scroll through the selection of symbols from that font, select one and click “Insert”.
- Click the symbol into the label then resize and reposition it.
- To have two identical copies of data on one label double click on the first object to open its properties
- Assign it with a unique but traceable “Object Name” (you’ll need this later)
- Click “Close” and double click the second object to open its properties
- Under “Data Sources” change the “Type” from “Embedded Data” to “Object Value” and select the “Object Name” as the unique traceable name from the first object.
- Click “Finish” and “Close”.
- The data you change in the first object will be duplicated into