LabelDirect for Windows is available on a 30 day FREE trial directly from the LabelDirect website here
It is compatible with Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 8 & 7 and can be used with TSC, Toshiba, Zebra, Datamax and SATO label printers.
Once you have purchased the software, you can then enter the serial number supplied on your invoice to activate at any time before or after the trial period ends.
15 Mar! Please note: LabelDirect and LabelView support has ended. LabelView is not compatible with the following operating systems: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10.
Printer driver & associated problems Question Answer Explanation Back to the table of contents How can I stop the “Found New Hardware” wizard activating even though the correct
Upon downloading any of our software, such as our LabelStation Helper or our LabelStation drivers, you might encounter a blockade of warning messages. Do not worry: this is your computer being overly cautious. Continue reading to find out more.
When downloading our installation files, your web browser might give the following message, or at least something similar.
This is normal. It's essentially saying that the file isn't recognized as being a frequently downloaded file . Naturally it is warning you of possible danger that might be ahead. Fortunately, with our software, there is nothing nasty attached to it.
The next window is a new one for users who have only recently started using Windows 10. It is the first of up to two full screen messages. Just in case the previous message didn't ring any alarm bells, this
b>Please note: all software is for Microsoft Windows operating systems only and is confirmed to work on Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10. This excludes phones, tablet computers and Windows running in a virtual machine (e.g. Boot Camp).
The Labelstation Helper is specifically made on your feedback. It's full of all the helpful templates and videos you'll find online but made available instantly offline (so no buffering). It also contains all the user manuals, diagnostics tools and the remote support client from our knowledgeable support team.
The labelling industry can be a complex one. There are many terms and words which may be unfamiliar to those ouside of the business. This glossary features brief descriptions of commonly used phrases and terms.
Labels that are used for helping to identify, track and control equipment and other valuable assets. These labels are often made of a metalised label material which makes them more durable and tear resistant.
A device that reads barcodes. A light source is directed at the printed barcode which is used to translate optical impulses into electrical impluses. Popular types of scanner are Pen, Laser & CCD. In recent years cameras on most smartphones have been able
The Dymo Rhino 4200 has been around for a long time. I thought it would be worth doing this little review as it's a great value printer for what it does. As I type this, the printer is on offer at £34.49 +VAT with free standard delivery, which puts it in great competition with the Brother PT-E series. This print features a great selection of tape materials and printable label types for any electrician or communications installer.
Information about the features of this printer are very sparse. This is what I've found from the Dymo specification sheet:
- QWERTY keyboard.
Inserting Symbols into BarTender
- Click the “A” icon to open the drop-list.
- Select “Symbol Font Characters”.
- Click the “Font” drop-list and choose a gallery.
- Scroll through the selection of symbols from that font, select one and click “Insert”.
- Click the symbol into the label then resize and reposition it.
- To have two identical copies of data on one label double click on the first object to open its properties
- Assign it with a unique but traceable “Object Name” (you’ll need this later)
- Click “Close” and double click the second object to open its properties
- Under “Data Sources” change the “Type” from “Embedded Data” to “Object Value” and select the “Object Name” as the unique traceable name from the first object.
- Click “Finish” and “Close”.
- The data you change in the first object will be duplicated into
- Select the textbox
- In the toolbar at the top you can change the font size from one of the presets or you can type your own value
- This feature can also be accessed by doubling clicking on the textbox to open its properties
- If the textbox is a single line (no alignment options selected) you can adjust the size by grabbing and dragging a corner or edge