Brother PT-E550 Network Infrastructure Label Printer - PTE550WVPNI
The new PT-E550 Network Infrastructure labelling kit - the professional labelling kit for network infrastructure engineers
- Delivery: Free (UK Standard)
- Label tape sizes: 3.5, 6, 9, 12, 18 & 24mm
- Warranty: 1 Year
This PT-E550NI bundle is currently out of stock. Click here for the new PT-E550 bundle with 4 tapes!
The all new Brother P-Touch PT-E550 Network Infrastructure Kit has been specially designed for professional network infrastructure engineers. This kit comes in a handy carry case, with everything you need to get started.
When it comes to network infrastructure labelling, don’t leave it to chance, leave it to a Brother label printer. You’ll be able to produce clear, durable laminated labels instantly on-site, helping you to achieve a professional and best practice finish every time.
Create labels for network cables and patch panels on-demand with this Wi-Fi enabled label printer. Use stand-alone, or with one of the smartphone apps available to streamline your cable labelling processes.
Whats in the box:
- PT-E550 Printer
- Genuine UK Warranty
- Protective Carrying Case
- AC Adapter
- Li-ion Rechargeable Battery (BA-E001)
- 1 x TZe-FX251 (24mm Black on White Flexible ID Tape 8m
- 1 x TZe-FX221 (9mm Black on White Flexible ID Tape 8m
- USB Cable
- Dedicated functions for cable labelling
- Range of free mobile/tablet apps enabling you to print industry ready labels and even connect to your Fluke Networks Linkware Live account
- Uses TZe tape sizes 3.5, 6, 9, 12, 18 & 24mm, plus HSe heat shrink tubing
- Genuine UK spec stock
- QWERTY style keyboard
- Large 15 character 2 line backlit LCD screen
- USB data transfer function
- 14 font styles,9 print sizes, 6 frame styles
- Auto label cutter
- Interface: Wi-Fi® Wireless WLAN, USB (Mini)
- Mobile device compatibility: Windows, Mac, iOS® 3.0 or Greater, Android® 1.6 or Greater
- Dimensions: 126mm x 250mm x 94mm
- Weight: 1.05kg