Brother QL-1060 Network Address Label Printer
300 dpi, 66 labels per minute and built-in Ethernet for multiple-user network usage.
- Delivery: Free (UK Standard)
This product has now been discontinued and replaced by the QL-1110NWB. To view this new printer click here.
The Brother QL-1060N: their newest member of the label printer line features a built in Ethernet connection - making it easy to connect multiple users. The QL-1060N also features a four-inch print head which makes it perfect for barcode and shipping labels. Plus there is heavy duty auto cutter: all of which make it a good solution for many vertical market applications.
Whats in the box:
- 1 x QL-1060N Label Printer
- P-Touch Software
- Users Guide
- AC Adapter (AD-18)
- 1 x roll of standard address labels
- 1 x DK continuous paper tape
- USB Cable
- Built-in Ethernet connection for multiple users
- Built-In Heavy duty auto cutter
- Prints on labels up to 4" wide
- Prints up to 69 labels per minute – save time waiting for labels
- Up to 300 x 300 dpi print resolution – for razor sharp print quality
- Dimensions: 170mm x 220mm x 147mm
- Weight: 1.7 kg
CLICK HERE to Buy labels for this printer