Dymo LabelWriter 450 Twin Turbo - S0838910
Get more labelling and mailing done in less time with the Dymo LabelWriter 450 Twin Turbo
- Delivery: Free (UK Standard)
- Warranty: 2 + 1 year on registration
- O/S: Win XP, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10, Mac 10.5 +
- Software Included: Yes
If you find repeatedly changing the label roll in your printer tedious: the compact Dymo LabelWriter 450 Twin Turbo is for you. It can be loaded with two different materials simultaneously ready to go: being able to print on paper (over 100 label styles). Graphics Mode resolution on paper is 600 x 300 dpi (good enough for images and logos). With no ink or toner required: maintenance is minimal.
Using Dymo’s Version 8 software (on Mac or PC) you can print name badges: SmartStamps: address labels: shipping: file & folder labels: barcodes: and durable general purpose labels. The following bar codes are supported: Code 39/128: Codabar: UPC A/E: EAN 8/13/128: ITF-14 and Interleaved 2 of 5.
Address labels can be selectively printed from Outlook Contacts or MacAddress: one at a time using the QuickPrint widget: or up to 71 per minute when merging. Alternatively you can print text directly from applications like Word: Excel and CardScan. Furthermore, all the above benefits may be enjoyed by colleagues using Windows/Mac printer sharing.
Whats in the box:
- Labelwriter 450 Twin Turbo printer
- Two starter rolls of address labels
- Mains power supply
- USB cable
- Label V8 software
- Quick start guide
- Direct thermal printing: no ink or ribbon needed
- Print up to 71 labels per minute print speed
- High resolution printing
- Ideal for use with Royal Mail SmartStamp
- Have two rolls of labels ready to print at the same time (don't have to be matching rolls)
|Printer:||Labelwriter 450 Twin Turbo|