Dymo RhinoPRO 5200 Label Printer Kit
Rhino 5200 Kit with case, rechargable battery & power supply, the 5200 is designed for professional use
- Delivery: Free (UK Standard)
Create long lasting: durable labels with the Rhino 5200 Label Printer: the handheld printer that has been designed for professional use on-site. It is perfect for Datacom: Electrical: Facility Maintenance: Professional A/V: Security and other trades.
Whats in the box:
- Rugged hard carry case
- RHINO 5200 Professional Label Printer
- Mixed tapes
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery
- 3-Pin UK Mains Power Supply
- Quick Ref Guide
- User Guide on CD
- DYMO exclusive "hot keys" automatically size: space and format labels
- Pre-programmed symbol library with industry symbols: punctuation: currency and fractions
- Backlit for poorly-lit installations
- Integrated: slip-resistant rubber grip
- Save/recall > 100 label formats
- Prints Code 39 and Code 128 bar codes on 19mm labels
- Automatic shut-off maximizes battery life
|Printer:||RhinoPro 5000 / 5200|
CLICK HERE to Buy labels for this printer
I am looking to buy a labelling machine to be used to tag all types of equipment and furniture. Is the PRO5200 capable of this job. Also as I have over 10 000 different items to label can I connet it to a PC to make typing much quicker? Kind regards.
The Rhino Pro 5200 is ideal for marking equipment however this model can not be connected to a PC. The Rhino Pro 6000 is the model which is PC connectable.
Does this have no battery drain when switched off as I nneded to install a battery isolator switch to prevent draining batteries in my present Rhino printer
Thank you for your question. The Rhino printers dont have this feature at this time. Regards
Hi would like to no if your rhinopro 5200 label printer kit doesn't waste the labes as i have many of them in the past and b4 it prints each lable it cuts off 40mm then prints. As i would use the labler mostle every day it has become were upsetting as it wastes so much. many thanks davy.
With all tape label printers there is tape wastage at either end of the label unfortunately this is unavoidable due to the positioning of the printhead however on models that can you used connected to a computer you can reduce the wastage down considerably.