Dymo RhinoPRO 6000 Label Printer Kit & Software
High-end label printer ideal for electricians and engineers. Complete kit with labelling software for PC connectivity.
- Delivery: Free (UK Standard)
- DISCONTINUED - Please call for alternatives
The RhinoPro 6000 Label Printer is ideal for high-end: demanding datacom: electrical: MRO: pro Audio/Video and other professionals: and boasts revolutionary: time-saving features.
Whats in the box:
- Rugged hard carry case
- RHINO 6000 Professional Label Printer
- RHINO CONNECT software:
- One 19mm Black on White Vinyl Label Cartridge
- One 9mm Black on White Vinyl Label Cartridge
- Lithium-ion rechargeable battery pack
- 3-Pin UK Mains Power Supply
- USB cable
- CD with Instruction Manual
- Quick Reference Guide
- Registration Card
- Hot Keys for wire wraps: flags: patch panel labels: vertical labels etc.
- 250 pre-programmed industry terms and symbolsPrints six different bar codes
- Stores 1000 custom labels for on-demand printing at worksites.
- Graphical interface for creating: editing and previewing labels on LCD display
- Built-in wizards allow simple yet advanced serialized labels
- One-touch powered cutter and cassette ejection system
- Uses thermal transfer print technology
- Lithium-ion battery and on-screen battery life indicator
- Integrated impact bumper
- Takes 6: 9: 12: 19 and 24mm tapes
- Compatible with RHINO CONNECT Software
1. Will this print on laminated metal labels? 2. Does this print on labels that will be durable outside over many years? 3. Does it print in colour with diagrams? Thanks
1. The Rhino Pro 6000 does not produce laminate labels it does however print onto Metalised Polyester.
2. Polyester and Vinyl are designed for indoor / outdoor applications.
3. The tapes are pre loaded and are mono colour it can print block images but not photo quality pictures.
I would be grateful if you can answer me the following questions:- I'm thinking to buy a Dymo RhinoPRO 6000 Label Printer Kit but not sure whether this model got an option for AUTO-CUT OPTION (i.e each label is automatically cut after each printing)? Does the labels are suitable for any surfaces any materials & outside weather? Thanks
The Rhino Pro range including the 6000 have manual cutters.
Hi Does this print QR codes? Does it printJpeg files? Thanks Ian
The current Rhino 6000 does not have QR codes built in as standard however if you generate your QR code and can save as an image this can be imported into the Rhino software and then be printed.
Also Does the vinyl tape stick well outside and on any surface? Does the print fade easily or over a period of a couple of years outside? Thanks Ian
The vinyl tapes will stick well to most clean dry smooth surfaces indoor or externally. The life span will depend on the environment levels of direct sunlight and also the colour of the tape will affect how long the labels will last. For example black on white vinyl will fade less than black on red. If you have a specific application that needs to be weather resistant it may be worth calling and speaking to one of our product advisors on 01202 683212 as there are several other products that may be suitable.