LabelStation Industrial 200 Network
This new metal cased workhorse is designed for tough environments were performance and reliability are key.
- Delivery: Free (UK Standard)
- DISCONTINUED - Please call for alternatives
This new metal cased workhorse is designed for tough environments where performance and reliability are key. The side opening case makes changing labels and ribbons very easy: so where high volumes of labels are need to be printed the LabelStation Industrial is ideal.
This model has a number of variants including internal Ethernet for networking: internal label rewinding: guillotine unit for label cutting and 200dpi or 300 dpi print resolutions. Pricing for these options are available on request.
Whats in the box:
- 1 x LabelStation Industrial Printer 200 dpi (USB: Serial & Parallel)
- 1 x Mains power supply
- 1 x Label design & print software
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x Set ribbon spindles / label roll spindles
- Rugged steel construction
- Excellent print quality
- Simple to use label design software
- Can use bulk label rolls
- Barcoding and sequential numbering as standard
- Easy to load with labels and print ribbon
- Print speeds from 150mm per second
- Easy to install: plug and play USB
- Accepts a wide range of supplies
- 2MB Flash Memory & 8MB DRAM Memory
|Printer:||Labelstation Industrial 200|
Can I print small pictures on the labels and does it do loop-lock labels. How long does a print ribbon last. Does that give the colour.
Hi, Can you Print onto the continuous vinyl labels with this printer
Yes you can print onto the 40m continuous rolls of vinyl using the Labelstation range of printers and the Industrial ribbon for a non smudge print.
What label size does this printer take please?? Thanks Charles
The labelstation Industrial 200 printer takes various different labels size and material ranging up to a maximum of 100mm wide. If you require any further information please contact out sales department who will be more than happy with any further questions.
Does this printer do heatshrink labels and if so up to what size
The Labelstation Pro and Industrial printers both print on to media up to 100mm wide the maximum width Heatshrink tubing available from Labelzone is 25.4mm
What kind of fonts can be used? Thanks.
You can use all the windows fonts on your pc as well as all printer fonts.