LabelStation Pro 300 Network Version
300 DPI printer for all aspects of labelling, signage and identification. Built-in Ethernet
- Delivery: Free (UK Standard)
The LabelStation system is an 'out of the box' solution to your labelling: sign and identification problems!
This version of the Pro300 has an internal Ethernet card so that it can be connected to your network. Like the standard Pro300 it is supplied as a complete package and includes an easy to use design and print software package that gives you the ability to design labels which can include barcodes: text: sequential numbering: graphics and logos.
The LabelStation Pro family of printers is probably the most versatile range on the market. Their ability to print onto a wide range of materials such as labels: non-adhesive tags or heat shrink-tubing makes this range a low cost and effective way of printing in house: on demand as and when required.
The Pro300 has a 300dpi printhead which gives excellent print quality on small fonts or where more detail is needed for logos or graphics on a label.
Whats in the box:
- 1 x LabelStation Pro300 Printer (USB: Parallel & Serial)
- 1 x Mains power supply
- 1 x Label design & print software
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x Set ribbon spindles / label roll spindles
- Compact size
- High res 300dpi printing
- Simple to use label design software
- Barcoding and sequential numbering as standard
- Easy to load with labels and print ribbon: 75mm per second max print speed
- Easy to install: plug and play USB
- Dimensions: (w) 225mm x (h) 186mm x (d) 350mm
|Printer:||Labelstation Pro 300|