LabelStation Pro240 Network
The LabelStation Pro240 is a new industrial class printer in the LabelStation range.
- Delivery: Free (UK Standard)
The LabelStation 240 is a new industrial style printer in the LabelStation range. It has been designed to be more compact than traditional printers in this class. It delivers the performance needed to make printing your labels and tags quick and easy on demand. From single one off's to batches of the thousands. The LabelStation 240 is an all metal chassis with a cast aluminium print mechanism and features a 100mm (4”) print width to accommodate the large rolls of labels and 300m print ribbons.
Whats in the box:
- 1 x LabelStation Pro240 Printer 200 dpi (USB & Serial)
- 1 x Mains Cable
- 1 x Label design & print software
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x Set ribbon spindles / label roll spindles
- Rugged steel construction
- 200dpi print quality
- Simple to use label design software
- Can use bulk label rolls
- Barcoding and sequential numbering as standard
- Easy to load with labels and print ribbon
- Easy to install: plug and play USB
- Accepts a wide range of supplies
- Dimensions: (w) 285mm x (h) 256mm x (d) 435mm
Do you supply a list of plan species Is this included in the software
Hi. Thank you for your enquiry. There is no plant database included but you can create your own set of labels and store these either as individual label files or you can upgrade to the professional version of the software and create your own database in Excel or similar. If you would like more information please feel to call us on 01202 683212 or if you would like a sample pack and some brochures please email your postal address to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope this helps.