MC-750-595-BL-WT White on Blue Indoor/Outdoor Vinyl
- Free Delivery (UK Standard)
- Brady Part No: MC-750-595-BL-WT
- Alt Code: 143388
- Colour: White on Blue
- Label Size: 19.05 x continuous
Whats in the box:
- 1 x Cartridge of Brady BMP51/BMP53 Tape
- White Print On Blue Tape
- Tape Suitable for Brady BMP51 & BMP53 Printers
- Durable and suitable for indoor /outdoor use
- Brady B-595 label material
Brady-595 label tape is ideally suited to general labelling applications where a permanent labels is needed.
B-595 is RoHS compliant to 2005/618/EC MCV amendment to RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC.
The average outdoor durability of his product can be as much as 8-10 years (average expected outdoor life of product will depend on user definition of failure: climatic conditions: mounting techniques and material / colour). The 8-10 year outdoor durability applies to the vinyl label stock only. Print durability will vary. A polyester over laminate is recommended for harsh environments where there is likely to be long term exposure to wind and rain.
Brady B-595 material Data Thickness (PSTC-133): 0.004 in.(0.10 mm) Minimum Application Temperature: 0F (-18C) Service Temperature: -40F to 180F (-40C to 82C)
Adhesion to Steel (PSTC-101)
- 15 Minute Dwell (Avg.) – 80 oz/in (87.5 N/100mm)
- Ultimate Dwell (72 Hrs.) 85 oz/in (93 N/100mm)
- Tack (ASTM D 2979) (Avg) 1100 g (10.5 N)
Adhesion to Powder Coated Metal (PSTC-101)
- 15 Minute Dwell (Avg.) 60 oz/in (65 N/100mm)
- Ultimate Dwell (72 Hrs.) 75 oz/in (82 N/100mm)
Adhesion to Polypropylene (PSTC-101)
- 15 Minute Dwell (Avg) 60oz/in (65 N/100mm)
- Ultimate Dwell (72 Hrs.) (Avg) 69 oz/in (75 N/100mm)
Adhesion to Textured ABS (PSTC-101)
- 15 Minute Dwell (Avg) 37 oz/in (40 N/100mm)
- Ultimate Dwell (72 Hrs.) (Avg) 40 oz/in (44 N/100mm)
Adhesion to Glass (PSTC-101)
- 15 Minute Dwell (Avg) 82 oz/in (90 N/100mm)
- Ultimate Dwell (72 Hrs.) (Avg) 88 oz/in (96 N/100mm)
Please Note: Brady B-595 is not recommended for bare concrete or unpainted Wood
The above data is given as a guide only. We recommend that customers test this product for suitability to their own specific application.
CLICK HERE to view the Brady B-595 material datasheet.