Professional Network Infrastructure Labelling
Brother offer tailored labelling kits for professional engineers that want to produce high quality best practice labels in their work.
The Brother PT-E550 Professional Label Printer is perfect for use in commercial environments, helping network infrastructure and installers
with essential cable identification and organisation.
Working in conjunction with Fluke Networks LinkWare™ Live software, the PT-E550W printer can be paired with the Brother iLink&Label app
to allow engineers to print any labels required for a project created in LinkWare™ Live.
The new PT-E550WSP is the complete labelling kit for network and data cable labelling and includes:
- Handy carry case
- Li-Ion rechargeable battery & AC adapter
- 2x tapes
- Easy to use QWERTY keyboard
- Large backlit LCD display
When it comes to network infrastructure labelling, don’t leave it to chance, choose the best and leave it to a Brother label printer.
You’ll be able to produce clear, durable laminated labels instantly on-site, helping you to achieve a professional and best practice finish every time.
Brother label printers feature super-fast printing, efficient cutting, wireless connectivity plus a range of industry relevant symbols and templates at your fingertips; so you’re guaranteed to be more productive on-site.
- Create a wide range of warning notices and identification labels to lead with best practice (to BS EN standard)
- Use Brother’s range of free mobile applications to quickly print a range of templates or produce bespoke labels from 6 to 24mm wide
- Downloadable Brother iLink&Label app enabling you to print any labels required for a project created in Fluke Networks Linkware LiveTM software
- Simple data transfer via USB or wireless connection
- Smart label application keys – quickly access industry relevant templates such as cable wrap, cable flag, face plate and more
The PT-E550 prints durable labels in widths from 3.5mm to 24mm in a range of colours including fluorescent varieties,
specialist tapes including heat shrink tubing, flexible ID tape and strong adhesive labels.
The P-Touch laminated labels are built to last, wherever you use them. The laminated tape technology means the labels stay stuck and ensures your text is protected. With excellent resistance to water, abrasion, chemicals, fading and temperature extremes, they’ll never let you down. Their strong adhesion means when you label something on-site, it stays labelled.
To view the complete Brother PT-E550 Network Infrastructure Label Printer features click here.