- Delivery: Free (UK Standard)
The new TSC TE310 4 inch wide desktop-class thermal label printer was designed and built to deliver best in-class performance at a price other printers simply can't match.
The introduction of the new TE310 expands TSC Auto ID's growing line of affordable, high-performance desktop-class label printers. The TE310 is a durable, entry-level desktop printer that is both versatile and easy-to-use.
The TE200's modular thermal transfer print mechanism protected by an outer ABS shell is designed to withstand tough environments. These affordable, hardworking printers will print high quality labels all day long, producing thousands of clear, crisp barcode and identification labels per day.
The TE200 Series innovative design offers a custom label printing capability, two colour on-demand printing, and two-sided printing. The TE200 series offers a low initial price, uses the most cost effective supplies available, and is built to last. These virtually trouble free units feature a standard two-year warranty. Once you plug it in, you won't have to worry about it.
The TE200 series can print a wide variety of labels ranging from shipping labels to compliance and general purpose product identification labels and tags. Other applications include automobile service shops, walk-in shipping and mail centers, and inventory control for stock rooms.
- 152.4 mm (6 inch) per second print speed
- Print resolution: 203dpi
- 300 meter ribbon supply on a 25.4 mm (1 inch) core
- 72 to 110 meter ribbon supply on a 12.7 mm core
- 127 mm (5 inch) OD internal media supply
- Optional external media holder to support label rolls on 76.2 mm (3 inch) core
- Print mechanism for kiosk applications
- 128 MB Flash memory
- Internally scalable true type fonts
- TSPL-EZ firmware emulates TPLE and TPLZ languages out of the box
- Free Windows drivers and label design software (available via download)
- ENERGY STAR qualified
- 2 Year warranty