- Choose by Brand
- Dymo Label Printers
- Dymo LabelWriter Printers
- Labelwriter Labels
- Dymo Rhino Printers
- RhinoPRO Tape
- LetraTAG Tape
- D1 Tape
- Dymo Metal Embosser
- Embossing Tape
- Spares & Accessories
- Dymo Postal Scales
- Dymo Cardscan
- Brother P-Touch
- P-Touch Label Printers
- QL Label Printers
- Garden Labelling
- TZ Tape
- DK Labels
- HSe Heatshrink
- M Tape
- HG Tape
- Stamp Tape
- TC Tape
- TX Tape
- TD Labels
- Spares & Accessories
- Brady BBP85
- BMP 21 PLUS
- BMP51 / BMP53
- BMP71 Printers
- BMP71 Labels
- ELAT Labels
- Handimark Ribbons
- HandiMark Tape
- IP Series
- Lockout Tagout
- Brady Software
- Casio Label Printers
- Casio Label Printer Tape
- Casio Ribbon
- Kroy Label Printers
- 180/182 Tape
- 240 Tape
- 3100, 4100, 5100 Tape
- 3100, 4100, 5100 Heatshrink Tube
- Kroy Heatshrink Spools
- Kroy Self-Lam Cable Markers
- White Direct Themal Labels (No Ribbon Needed)
- White Themal Transfer Labels (Ribbon Required)
- Labelstation Label Printers
- Continuous Vinyl Rolls
- Heat Shrink Tubing
- Horticultural Labels
- Labels On Rolls
- White Paper Direct Themal Labels (No Ribbon Needed)
- White Paper Thermal Transfer Labels (Ribbon Required)
- Tamper Evident Labels
- VOID Security Labels
- Gloss White Polyester Labels
- Matt Silver Polyester Labels
- Jewellery Labels
- Gloss White Vinyl Labels
- Non-Adhesive Tags
- PAT Test Labels
- LabelStation Print Ribbon
- Self-Laminating Markers
- PAT Test Labels
- RhinoPRO Printers
- RhinoPRO Labels
- Zebra Label Printers
- Zebra G-Series Desktop Printers
- Zebra ZT200 Series Label Printers
- Zebra 105SL Label Printers
- Zebra S4M Label Printer
- Zebra ZM400 & ZM600 Printers
- Zebra Kiosk Printers
- Zebra RFID Printers
- Zebra Card Printers
- Zebra Wristband Printers
- Zebra Labels
- Special Offers & Deals
- Brother Cashback
- Product Of The Week
- Free iPod Nano
- Cable & Wire Marking
- Labelling Software
Delivery information is as follows (UK, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man & Jersey / Guernsey).
|Delivery Option||Estimated Time||Cost|
|Standard Delivery orders over £20 (2nd Class Post)
||3- 7 Days||
|Premium Delivery (1st Class Post)||1-3 Days||£1.99|
|Next Working Day Delivery (Parcelforce/ Special Delivery )||1 Day||£6.00|
Orders under £20 ex VAT are subject to a small P&P charge of £1.49
UK Deliveries are shipped via Parcelforce or RoyalMail depending on order value/weight.
Channel Islands, Republic of Ireland and Isle of Man:
- Channel Islands (Jersey, Guernsey, Alderney & Sark) Standard Delivery 3-7 Days FREE over £20 (Please note Next Day is not guaranteed to Channel Islands).
- Republic of Ireland Standard Delivery 2-5 Days FREE on orders over £149.00 (Orders under £149.00 shipping is £9.99)
- Isle of Man Standard Delivery 3-7 Days FREE on orders over £20.
Delivery countries not listed above are classed as Special Destinations and will need to have the delivery costs confirmed.
Special Destination Examples
Carriage costs to these destinations will be calculated based weight / dimensions & value of the goods required.
- United Arab Emirates
- Middle East
- Balearic Islands
Orders placed via telephone, post or fax will be subject to a carriage charge
We want to you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase, however we understand that sometimes you may need to return an item. We operate a simple returns process illustrated below.
To make the returns process as quick as possible all goods being returned must be accompanied by a completed RETURNS FORM which can be obtained by calling our Customer Services Team on 01202 683212 who will log your return request and issue the returns form buy email or fax (please state your preference).
Faulty Goods Returns
We expect all of our products to perform to the highest standards. All products (unless specified) will be supplied with a one year guarantee. All guarantees are either "return to base" or "on-site" depending on the product.
Should an item fail or develop a fault please contact us as soon as possible as many problems can be resolved quickly over the telephone.
If the item needs to be returned, you may either return the faulty item yourself and we will refund the cost of the postage (upto a maximum of £5.00) or if the item is a large, heavy item we will organise a collection from your premises. Please note that you must make the goods available at the agreed time and the goods must be well packed for secure transit.
When the goods have been received, inspected and found to be faulty we will authorise one of the following options depending on the type, age or nature of the product.
- 1. A replacement – dispatched as soon as possible at no cost to you.
- 2. A repair – the item will be repaired and returned at no cost to you.
If the item is not found to be faulty it will be returned to you at your cost.
The manufacturers guarantee will apply to all items reported to be faulty after 7 days from delivery.
Unwanted Goods Returns
Please note that all sales are final and we do not supply goods on a trial or sale or return basis. However, you are entitled to cancel your order within 14 days from the date of delivery.
Unwanted goods may be returned providing they meet the following conditions:-
- A) The goods must be unused and ‘as new’ in their original packaging including external boxes, all manuals and accessories, the packaging must be in pristine condition. Software CD/DVD packaging must be in tact and still sealed.
- B) Any items with broken security seals or which have been unpacked from their original packaging and not repacked as new will be deemed "used" and will not qualify for a refund or credit.
- C) Consumables of any type are non returnable if cellophane wrappers or sealed packets are opened.
You will be responsible for the safe return of unwanted goods. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of delivery. If goods are received back with missing or used consumables (such as tape cartridges, ribbons labels etc) or accessories, the cost of the accessories will be charged to you or we may reject the return entirely.
We are unable to accept returns on the following items
- Bespoke manufactured items.Pre-printed or personalised items.
- Special ordered items.Software.Items with broken security seals.
- Brady Products - Please note that a 30% restocking fee will be levied on the return of any Brady product which is returned as "unwanted". Our standard terms and conditions of return apply.
- Goods received back in any condition other than ‘as new’ will be returned back to you at your cost or made available for you to collect.
This returns policy does not affect your statutory or legal rights. If you need more information please call our Customer Services Team on 01202 683212.