99-045A044-02LF - TSC TA210 Thermal Transfer Label Printer, LCD, IE, USB, Serial & Parallel
An economic solution to handle your most demanding label printing applications.
- Delivery: Free (UK Standard)
This product has now been discontinued and replaced by the TE Series. To view this range click here
Whats in the box:
- 1 x TSC TA210 thermal transfer label printer
- Software and Windows drivers
- 200 MHz 32-bit RISC processor with 8 MB SDRAM: 4MB FLASH memory
- Internally Scalable True Type fonts
- TSPL-EZ firmware emulates TPLE and TPLZ languages out of the box
- Dual-motor gear driven design
- 300 meter ribbon supply on a 1 inch core (coated side out)
- 5 inch OD internal media supply
- 5 inches per second print speed
- LCD: RS-232 & Parallel
- 203 dpi
The TSC TA210 is an inexpensive thermal transfer desktop printer that is capable of handling the most demanding label printing applications. An economic solution to its more expensive competition which looks and performs better!
The sleek TA210 series features two durable gear-driven motors capable of handling large capacity 300 meter ribbons and easily handle up to 8.4 inch OD rolls of labels that are designed for high cost industrial printers. The print mechanism and ribbon handler of the TA210 series is a modular design which can easily be removed from the printer for use in kiosk or print and apply applications.
TSC has been making desktop thermal transfer printers that are built to last for over 15 years and the TA210 is no different. The units are virtually trouble free and feature a standard 2 year warranty. The TA210 series printers are ideal for printing a wide variety of labels ranging from shipping labels to product identification labels: healthcare labels: inventory control labels: jewellery tags: general purpose labels and much more.