Video not playing? Click here!
In case you missed it, here is a step by step guide from the video:
- First make sure you are using a TZe FX tape as these will perform better in the long run.
- Press the flag button to choose this type of wire marking.
- Using the arrow buttons to navigate, change the layout, flag length, cable diameter and orientation.
- If you set the layout to be [AA|AA], the data you enter will appear the same on both sides of the flag.
- If you set the layout to be different [AA|BB], then you will get two columns for the unique data.
- Use the arrow buttons to navigate between columns.
- Press the print button to print the label. The printer will also cut it the correct size as well as printing a dotted line for where to position the label on the cable.