This month's most popular video tutorial for BarTender users shows how to make quick automatic data duplication on one label.
Click here to play the video
Click here for more LabelStation BarTender videos
- To have two identical copies of data on one label double click on the first object to open its properties
- Assign it with a unique but traceable "Object Name" (you'll need this later)
- Click "Close" and double click the second object to open its properties
- Under "Data Sources" change the "Type" from "Embedded Data" to "Object Value" and select the "Object Name" as the unique traceable name from the first object.
- Click "Finish" and "Close".
- The data you change in the first object will be duplicated into the second object. This is ideal for cable flag labels or having a separate human readable string of a barcode.