Video not playing? Click here!
In case you missed it, here is a step by step guide from the video:
- Click "Insert" and "Text" or drag the text option from the toolbar on the right
- The textbox will appear and you can start typing in in straight away
- If a textbox is not selected, click it to select and edit the text
- Select the text to change the font, style and style as you normally would in a word processor
- Drag a corner or edge to resize the textbox
- To align the text box go to "Layout", "Align" and choose one of the options displayed