Video not playing? Click here!
In case you missed it, here is a step by step guide from the video:
- Press the punch-down block button. Using the arrow buttons to navigate, change the settings to setup your label.
- Settings you can change are: module width, block type, sequence type and start value.
- Each of the automatically inputted values can be manually changed.
- Use the arrow buttons to navigate around the blocks. You can amend any of them by deleting the number and entering your own text.
- Press the preview button to preview your label and make sure it's correct before printing.
- Pressing the print button will produce a label exactly how you requested it and have it cut to the correct size.