Brother QL-560 Address Label Printer
The QL-560 has now been discontinued. The QL-700 is the replacement.
- Delivery: Free (UK Standard)
This product has now been discontinued and replaced by the QL-700.
The Brother QL-560 printer is probably the most popular of the QL range: its easy to use software: compact size and great print quality ensures you get your labels looking right and printed when you need them.
Using a standard USB connection to your PC the QL-560 doesnt use any ink: toner or print ribbon: in fact the only consumable needed to print is the label roll. QL labels use "direct thermal" print technology to print your labels.
The Brother QL560VP prints great quality labels rapidly and effortlessly: whether you require just one or a series of labels.
Whats in the box:
- 1 x QL-560 Label Printer
- Label Design Software & Drivers on CD
- 1 x Starter Label Roll: 62mm by 8 meters white continuous label
- USB Cable & AC power cord
- Includes easy to use label print and design software.
- Auto Label Cutter
- 300dpi direct thermal printing
- Easy to install label rolls
- Up to 56 labels per minute print speed
- Automatic label cutter
See our review on the P-Touch Desktop printers