An entry level thermal transfer label printer ideal for use in electrical industries.
- Delivery: Free (UK Standard)
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Reference code: BBP12-ELEC Kit-UK
Description Buy Labels for this printer
The Brady BBP12 Electrical Kit is a compact: reliable and affordable entry level desktop / benchtop label printer specially designed for the laboratory markets. The BBP12 is ideal for printing low volumes of wire identification labels: and durable and high quality identification labels for use within the electrical: voice and datacom: LAB and specialized electronics markets. It allows you to print labels: tapes cable markers: sleeves and much more.
Printing your label with the BBP is as easy as 1: 2: 3 with its easy media calibration: full colour LCD display: intuitive software user interface: default ethernet connectivity and USB 2.0 to connect any universal keyboard. It also supports a multitude of materials from 10mm to 112mm wide.
Whats in the box:
- 1 x Brady BBP12 Printer
- 1 x unwinder
- USB cable
- Power cord
- Product CD
- Quick start guide
- Brady Workstation Product and Wire ID Suite
- 1x THT-136-499-3 Labels
- 1x BPT-511-427 labels
- 1x PS-187-2-WT-S labels
- 1x R4900 65mm x 70m ribbon
- 1x R-7950 110mm x 70m ribbon
- 1x R-6600 102mm x 74m ribbon
- Print technology: Thermal transfer
- Colour: capability: monoColour
- Prints on Continuous Tape & Die Cut Labels
- 100mm/sec print speed
- Max Size: 112mm
- Minimum Size: 10mm
- Print resolution: 300 dpi
Click here to view the Brady BBP12 Label Printer datasheet.