TSC PEX-1001 Print Engines are high precision label printers which are fast, reliable and programmable. The new PEX-1001 Series print engines incorporate a robust die-cast construction designed for years of reliability, ease of use, and cost-conscious serviceability.
The PEX-1001 Series combines a precision print mechanism with high-performance electronics to produce labels at up to 18-inches per second, superior print speed in its class. Designed for ease of integration, the PEX-1001 Series features a bolt-compatible construction with a commonly used GPIO interface compatible with mainstream applicators. Seamless connectivity via all the latest options you require enables remote printer management.
Dynamic Remote Printer Management can be done via a SOTI Connect and TSC Console which provides enterprise printer management to manage multiple tasks, reduce maintenance costs and avoid downtime of business-critical devices.
The PEX-1001 Series can print high quality labels at fast speeds up to 18-inches per second on the market. With the high precision label positioning, it can print on the smallest 5 mm height label.
Whats in the box:
- 1x TSC PEX-1161 Left Hand Label Printer Print Engine 600 dpi
- "Thermal Smart Control" print technology produces the cleanest, high quality barcodes
- Robust die-cast aluminium shell
- Fast print speed of 6 inches per second
- Intuitive 3.5 colour TFT display with 6-button menu
- Print resolution: 600dpi
- 512 MB Flash and 512 MB SDRAM
- 600 meter ribbon capacity
- TSPL-EZD firmware for easy set up
- High-precision label registration supports labels as small as 5 mm high