- Delivery: Free (UK Standard)
- Brady Part No:142276
- Tape Colour: Green
- Brady Material Type:B-595
- Tape Size:25 mm x 15 m
Description View Datasheet
Green Indoor / Outdoor Vinyl for Brady Handimark printers. This Brady Handimark labelling tape is made from B-595 Vinyl which has a Permanent Adhesive. Once printed the vinyl label tape can be applied to your chosen surface by removing the backing paper. We recommend applying the label to a clean: dry surface. A special feature of the Brady B-595 material is that can be applied at cold temperatures. Due to its permanent acrylic: pressure sensitive adhesive.
Due to the durable nature of the Brady-595 it is ideally suited for use warehouses for general labelling: it can be used for Pipemarkers: Arrow Tape: Warning labels Safety Signs.
B-595 is RoHS compliant to 2005/618/EC MCV amendment to RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC.
The average outdoor durability of his productcan be as much as 8-10 years (average expected outdoor life of product will depend on user definition of failure: climatic conditions: mounting techniques and material colour).The 8-10 year outdoor durability applies to the vinyl label stock only; ribbon durability will vary. A polyester over laminate is recommended for harsh environments where there is likey to be long term exposure to wind and rain.
Brady B-595 material Data Thickness (PSTC-133): 0.004 in.(0.10 mm) Minimum Application Temperature: 0F (-18C) Service Temperature: -40F to 180F (-40C to 82C) Adhesive Properties: Adhesion to Steel (PSTC-101)
Whats in the box:
- 1x 25mm x 15 metre Green Brady Handimark Tape
- Tape Suitable for Brady Handimark Printer
- Durable and suitable for indoor /outdoor use
- Brady B-595 label material
- 15 Minute Dwell (Avg.) - 80 oz/in (87.5 N/100mm)
- Ultimate Dwell (72 Hrs.) 85 oz/in (93 N/100mm)
- Tack (ASTM D 2979) (Avg) 1100 g (10.5 N)
Adhesion to Powder Coated Metal (PSTC-101)
- 15 Minute Dwell (Avg.) 60 oz/in (65 N/100mm)
- Ultimate Dwell (72 Hrs.) 75 oz/in (82 N/100mm)
Adhesion to Polypropylene (PSTC-101)
- 15 Minute Dwell (Avg) 60oz/in (65 N/100mm)
- Ultimate Dwell (72 Hrs.) (Avg) 69 oz/in (75 N/100mm)
Adhesion to Textured ABS (PSTC-101)
- 15 Minute Dwell (Avg) 37 oz/in (40 N/100mm)
- Ultimate Dwell (72 Hrs.) (Avg) 40 oz/in (44 N/100mm)
Adhesion to Glass (PSTC-101)
- 15 Minute Dwell (Avg) 82 oz/in (90 N/100mm)
- Ultimate Dwell (72 Hrs.) (Avg) 88 oz/in (96 N/100mm)
Please Note: Brady B-595 is not recommended for bare concrete or unpainted Wood The above data is given as a guide only. We recommend that customers test this product for suitability to their own specific application.