Heat-Shrink Polyolefin thermal transfer printable labels for the Brady IP 300 and IP 600 printer range. Designed to work with the Brady IP ribbons to give optimum print quality and excellent label performance.Brady's PermaSleeve heat shrinkable sleeves fit snugly around wires for maximum insulation protection and permanent identification. The full-circle insulating sleeves meet the rigid insulating material requirements and physical properties of MIL-DTL-23053/5 Class 1: MIL-M-81531: MIL-STD-20F: METHOD 215: and UL224 when printed with R5000 dot matrix and R4300 and R4502S (for black sleeves only) thermal transfer ribbons. These fade resistant: smudge-proof sleeves can be used on with Brady's Sleeve & Datab Printers: as well as Thermal Transfer printers.
- Brady material: B-342 - Heat-Shrink Polyolefin BlackElectrical^Datacom R-4300 or R-4502S
- Typical Application: Wire & Cable Marking & Panel Identification
- IP Enabled Supply: Yes
- Brady material: B-342 - Heat-Shrink Polyolefin
- Approval/Compliance: Meets the material and physical property of MIL-DTL-23053/5 Class 1: MIL-M-81531: MIL-STD20F; Method 215 and UL224
- Compatible with these Brady printers: BP1244: BP1344: BP2461: BP3481: BP6441: MVP300: MVP200: 300XPlusII: 360XPlusII: 600XPlusII: PR200: PR300: PR600: PR200: PR300: PR600: IP300: IP600: BBP72: Thermal Transfer Printers