The TDP-345 direct thermal label printer offers best-in-class speed and high-resolution capabilities, along with a rugged, reliable design that has become the hallmark of the TSC printer family.
The TDP-345 is ideal for product marking, shipping, retail and other labeling applications. It can print four inch wide 300 dpi labels at speeds up to 5 inches per second. USB, parallel and serial connections come as standard.
Due to its compact design, the TDP-345 is ideally suited for a variety of applications, fitting easily into cramped work spaces that are often too small for larger printers. It features a user-friendly clamshell design that allows users to simply open the cover and drop labels into the center. Gap, black mark, or notch sensing is standard and completely adjustable from side to side.
Whats in the box:
- 1x TDP-345 Direct Thermal Label Printer
- Powerful 200 MHz processor
- Print resolution: 300 dpi
- SD card for memory expansion
- Connectivity: USB, Parallel, Serial
- 4 MB of Flash memory
- 8 MB SDRAM
- Supports standard industry emulations right out of the box, including Eltron and Zebra printer languages.
- Small Office/Home Office Mailing
- Product Marking
- High Resolution Print & Graphics Applications
- File / Folder Labeling
- Retail / Point-of-Sale
- Shelf Labeling
- Healthcare Specimen Labeling
- Inventory & Asset Management