Professional desktop label printer. Uses upto 36mm label tapes, Wifi or USB connectivity.
- Delivery: Free (UK Standard)
- Warranty: 1 Year
The Brother P-Touch PT-D800VP is a revolutionary new P-Touch label printer. The PT-D800 can be used as a portable labelprinter or a desktop label printer and has a choice of Wifi or USB connectivity.
Like a number of the other P-Touch printers the PT-D800 has a standard QWERTY keyboard to allow you to input text and create your own label designs.
When used as a PC connected printer you have access to all of the fonts on your computer plus symbols and logos to make your labels clear and stand out.
As the PT-D800VP uses tapes from 3.5mm to 36mm this printer is ideal for onsite labelling or for use within organisations that need to create labels on demand either in the work place or for engineers out in the field or working in areas with limited or no PC connectivity.
To get the best out of the Brother PT-D800 Label Printer connect it to your PC or MAC. It is supplied with the Brother P-Touch editor software so you can create labels with logo's, graphics, barcodes and also import database information to print batches of labels with variable data. The PT-D800 is ideal when you need to print durable and hardwearing labels.
Whats in the box:
- PT-D800VP Label Printer
- Mains Power Supply
- P-Touch Editor Labelling Software
- TZe-261 36mmmm Black on White Tape (8m)
- USB Cables
- User Guide
- Auto label cutter
- QWERTY Keyboard
- Printed direct from your PC - labelling software included
- 30mm per second printing
- Uses tape size 3.5mm, 6mm, 9mm, 12mm, 18mm, 24mm & 36mm
- Fonts 14 Styles
- Mirror printing Yes
- Multi line printing 7 lines
- Number of symbols 617
- Print height 18.0 mm
- Print resolution 180x360 dpi*
- Dimensions W188 x D177 x H72
* Highest print resolution achieved by printing from the computer.