Professional computer connectable label printer. Uses upto 36mm label tapes, Wifi or USB connectivity.
- Delivery: Free (UK Standard)
- Uses label sizes: 3.5, 6, 9, 12,18, 24 & 36mm
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Software Included: Yes
The Brother P-Touch PT-P900WC can be used as a portable printer by adding the optional rechargeable battery and labels can be designed and created on your smartphone using the Cable Label Tool App making this the ideal printer for use in data centres.
Like all P-Touch printers the PT-P900WC accepts all the size of TZe label tapes plus the range of HSe heat tubing cartridges. The new Brother FLe cable labels will also be printable through the PT-P900WC.
As any previous user of a Brother computer linked printer will know the included P-Touch Editor software is excellent and very easy to use enabling the fast production of any labels.
With P-Touch Editor you have access to all of the fonts on your computer plus symbols and logos to make your labels clear and stand out.
The PT-P900WC is also able to store label templates. This is extremely useful for printing standard label layouts such as PAT labels: calibration labels: asset labels etc.
What's in the box:
- PT-P900WC Label Printer
- Mains Power Supply
- P-Touch Editor Labelling Software
- TZe-261 36mm Black on White Tape (8m)
- USB Cables
- User Guide
- Auto label cutter
- Printed directly from your PC or Mac - labelling software included
- USB: Serial: Wi-Fi
- Upto 60mm per second printing
- Uses tape size 3.5mm, 6mm, 9mm, 12mm, 18mm, 24mm, 36mm
- 32mm max print height
- Uses TZe. HSe & Fle labels
- Multi-line printing.
- Print resolution 360 dpi
- Optional rechargeable battery for portable use.
The PT-P900WC is a compact computer (Windows & Mac) connected labels printer. Connectivity can be via USB: serial or Wi-Fi.