Zebra GT800 300dpi Desktop thermal transfer printer with Cutter, USB, Serial & Parallel (Centronics)
- Delivery: Free (UK Standard)
- USB, Serial & Ethernert 10/100
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Software included: Yes
This product has now been discontinued and replaced by the ZD420 series. To view this range click here.
This Zebra GT800 printer features USB: Serial & Parallel connectivity.
The GT800 is a new addition to the Zebra label printer range. It is aimed at the low to mid volume user who needs a compact printer with a fast print speed.
The Zebra GT800 has the new feature of being able to support either a 74 meter or a 300 meter print ribbon for less frequent ribbon changes for the high volume user.
The Zebra GT800 printers feature easy ribbon and label loading: a fast 32 bit RISC processor: 8mb standard memory and a maximum print width of 104mm (4.09”) or a maximum media width of 114mm (including the liner.
In keeping with the rest of the Zebra printer range the GT800 includes Zebra’s basic label design and print software which is sufficient for basic labelling applications.
Part Number: GT800-300522-100
Whats in the box:
- 1 x Zebra GT800 300dpi Desktop Label Printer + Cutter
- USB: Serial & Parallel (Centronics) connections.
- 1 x Mains Power Cable
- 1 x Labelling Software CD
- Print methods: Thermal transfer or direct thermal
- EPL & ZPL
- Transmissive & reflective media sensors
- 8MB Std Flash
- 8MB SD RAM
- Selectable print speeds up to 5" (125 mm)/second
- Adjustable black line sensor