Combining the features and functionality of the established B-EX range, the Toshiba B-EX4T2 series has the added benefits of flat head technology, left edge aligned media and an 800m, the longest ribbon in the marketplace which means fewer media changes and equals a lower cost of ownership. The range is ideally suited to ‘no-nonsense’ replacement of competitor estates and are available in a variety of resolutions for the most diverse industrial printing applications.
- Cost-effective, for legacy system replacement
- High-specification, high-throughput, high-performance and extremely durable
- Flat head for compatibility with competitor estates
- Print resolution: 600 dpi
- Connectivity: USB and Ethernet as standard
- Max print width: 4 inch
- Print speed: 10 ips or above