The TSC TX300 thermal transfer desktop barcode printers supports more printing applications than any other printer in its class. The TX200 Series can print high volume 4x6 shipping labels: high resolution product labels and graphics: electronic marking labels and much more.
The clamshell design and spring loaded center of the TX300 means that you can simply drop-in media. Its rugged double-wall construction means that it s stronger and more durable than other thermal transfer printers on the market. Its strong motor is powerful enough to handle a 300-meter-long ribbon: saving time and money.
TX300 standard interfaces include USB 2.0: USB-A Host: 10/100 Mbps Ethernet and Serial connectivity. Printer options include a Colour LCD display: label peel and present: and cutter. The TX200 Series features TSPL-EZ™ printer-control language: which is fully compatible with other TSC printer languages: while supporting TPLE (Translation Printer Language Eltron) and TPLZ (Translation Printer Language Zebra). The languages automatically decipher and translate the format of each label as it is sent to the printer.
Whats in the box:
- 1 x TSC TX300 thermal transfer label printer
- Print technology: Thermal transfer
- Print resolution: 300 dpi
- Max print speed: 6 inches per second
- Max print length: 450 inches
- 128 MB Flash memory and 128 MB SDRAM memory
- microSD Flash memory expansion up to 32 GB
- User-friendly clamshell design
- Serial: internal Ethernet: USB 2.0 & USB host interfaces standard
- 3.5” color TFT Display
- Label capacity up to 127 mm (5”) OD
- Ribbon capacity up to 300 m (984’)
- TSPL-EZ™ firmware for plug-n-play ease
- Optional peel-off module: cutter module: external Bluetooth module: external 802.11 b/g/n wireless module: stand-alone keyboard